Pages

Friday 26 July 2013

An Accident - Journey of new experiences

My flight from mumbai  was at 8:00 on 24/07/13 and connecting flight from Delhi was at 12:00 on the same day, but due to some technical problem my flight got delayed to 10:00 and i missed my connecting flight. As it was the fault of airline, the Air  India provided me a stay at Delhi. Thank you Air India as your fault let me to meet my Old buddy Abhishek Ruhela and a friend from GGV Mudit Shankar.

I had a mast time there with friends. Experienced the "Chuski Pan" at Cannaught Palace.

I took my flight on the next day at 11:00 and what an excitement came to me, i was travelling with Bai Chung Bhutia, the captain of Indian Football Team. I took his autograph and it was a great experience.

So i enjoyed this lovely accident by Airlines....

No comments:

Post a Comment